Welcome to syberjet.com, the SyberJet Aircraft website (“Site”). By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by and follow the terms set forth below and all applicable laws and regulations. SyberJet Aircraft (“SyberJet Aircraft”) reserves the right to change these terms at any time, effective immediately when posted on the Site. If you violate these terms, SyberJet Aircraft may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site and/or take appropriate legal action against you. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to SyberJet Aircraft for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations.
You agree that you are only authorized to visit and view this Site and that you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than as set forth herein. The content and software on this Site is the property of SyberJet Aircraft and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Please do not remove notices or credits that are posted on any page.
Certain areas on this web site may contain SyberJet Aircraft confidential information. [A valid user name and password are required to access those areas.] Access by unauthorized persons, and unauthorized use or disclosure of SyberJet Aircraft confidential information are violations of SyberJet Aircraft's rights and are strictly prohibited. By accessing SyberJet Aircraft confidential information, you agree to keep this information confidential. You also agree to treat this confidential information with a standard of care which is of at least as high a standard as that which you apply to your most confidential information and to only disclose it within your company to employees with a "need to know" who are instructed and agree not to disclose the information and not to use the information for any purpose not permitted. You will not alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or modify any of this confidential information that you receive.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other information submitted to SyberJet Aircraft in response to this Site shall be deemed non-confidential and SyberJet Aircraft shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and distribute such information and any ideas contained therein in any manner without limitation.
SyberJet Aircraft discourages you from sending us any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through this Site. Please note that if you do send us any such information or material, SyberJet Aircraft will assume it is NOT confidential.
Access & Interface
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon, to access or capture data, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission of SyberJet Aircraft. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior written permission of SyberJet Aircraft.
Links & Search Results
By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against SyberJet Aircraft for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
Copyrights & Ownership
The information on Site, along with any materials incorporated herein (including, for example, press releases, data sheets and product descriptions) is the copyrighted work of SyberJet Aircraft and/or its suppliers and is protected under US and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. SyberJet Aircraft grants you permission to copy such materials (including related graphics) so long as SyberJet Aircrafth copy (i) is solely for your own informational, non-commercial use and is not modified or revised in any manner, (ii) plainly displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original AND (iii) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of SyberJet Aircraft. No other use of the information is authorized.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property right of SyberJet Aircraft or any third party.
The SyberJet Aircraft name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of SyberJet Aircraft and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of SyberJet Aircraft. Other products and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SYBERJET AIRCRAFT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENT RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY, UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY. ALTHOUGH SYBERJET AIRCRAFT BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, SYBERJET AIRCRAFT MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENCY OF THE CONTENT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. FROM TIME TO TIME, CHANGES ARE MADE TO THE CONTENT HEREIN. SYBERJET AIRCRAFT MAY MAKE CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS AND/OR THE SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
SYBERJET AIRCRAFT DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. ACCESS TO THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS THEREIN) IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY SYBERJET AIRCRAFT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER SYBERJET AIRCRAFT NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESS TO, ANY SITE WILL BE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR FREE.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Utah, Iron County.
You agree to indemnify and hold SyberJet Aircraft, its officers, agents, affiliates and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Copyright Infringement
Pursuant the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on SyberJet Aircraft's system or network, should be promptly sent in the form of written communication to SyberJet Aircraft's Designated Agent:SyberJet Aircraft
597 N 1500 West
Cedar City, UT 84721
This contact information is only for reporting claims of copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.
All claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Linking Policy Statement
User Policy—Outbound Linking Policy Statement
Any link (including hyperlinks, buttons or referral devices of any kind) used on this or any other SyberJet Aircraft Web page is provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The appearance of a link on this or any other SyberJet Aircraft Web page does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by SyberJet Aircraft, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that the site has any relationship with SyberJet Aircraft.
User Policy—Inbound Linking Policy Statement
SyberJet Aircraft generally does not object to links to this Site from third party sites. However, there are certain conditions that must be followed:
- Unless we enter into a specific written agreement with you, you may not use any of SyberJet Aircraft's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in or with your links, except that you may link to an SyberJet Aircraft site using the plain text name of that site or the plain text name of SyberJet Aircraft.
- Do not present the link to SyberJet Aircraft's site in any way that suggests SyberJet Aircraft has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site. Do not use any of SyberJet Aircraft's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademarks or service marks in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or in any other commercial manner without the prior express written permission for a particular use from SyberJet Aircraft.
- Link only to the home page/first page/registration page of this site and do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining or framing).
- Do not use any of SyberJet Aircraft's names, logos, designs, slogans, product trademark or service parks, or any other words or codes identifying SyberJet Aircraft's Web sites in any "meta tag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without SyberJet Aircraft's express written permission for a particular use.
If you have comments, questions or requests please contact the site administrator at +1 210.763.3500.
Some of the information on this Site may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of SyberJet Aircraft. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.